Rx For Liberty
FREE Prescription Discount Card
How We Can Offer You These Prescription Discounts...
When you can't afford your prescriptions, both you and your pharmacy lose. Our discount network of pharmacies offer you discounts that enable you to get your prescriptions filled and also get you into their store to make other purchases - Everybody wins with the Rx For Liberty Card!
Side A - The Prescription for America
Is there a doctor in the house?
Every American should be asking the important question, "Why is America struggling today - isn't she the land of the free, the home of the brave, and the land of prosperity?" And they should be willing to set aside their pre-conceived notions to consider new information when it comes to the answers, because doing the same thing over and over is defined as insanity.
Congressman and medical doctor Ron Paul has been warning America for decades about the consequences of our government living outside the U.S. Constitution. Understand that he's not wired like a politician. He's honest. He's a problem solver. He's a physician. He's used to having to diagnose difficult problems. The Rx For Liberty is Ron Paul's prescription for America - six things that will help point America back in a better direction
1. (Really) Follow the Constitution - not just lip service.
2. (Really) Cut Spending and Reduce Debt. Balance the budget and bring foreign aid home to Restore America Now!
3. (Really) Support our Troops! The U.S. Military donates two times more money to Ron Paul's campaign than the entire Republican field combined, and more than Barack Obama. Our military supports Dr. Paul for a reason! Let's support the troops by supporting who they support for President in 2012. Let's bring them home and put them on our borders, for a change. Let them spend their military paychecks here on American soil to boost our economy!
4. Protect U.S.A.'s borders. Control illegal immigration by removing the free subsidies that illegal aliens receive from our government, like free or discounted education, health care, food stamps, and anchor baby citizenship, all things that attract them into our country. Restoring sound economic principles and a monetary system based on true production and savings will help our nation get back to a place where we actually can benefit from foreigners, legally entering our country to work.
5. Strengthen the Dollar. The fundamental source of America's many economic problems is the Federal Reserve's flawed policy of central economic planning and the monopolistic control over our nation's monetary system. Ron Paul advocates the creation of a competing U.S. currency backed by gold or silver - let Americans choose the currency they want to carry in their pockets. The solution to solving our nation's fiat currency problem is to allow the free market to control the supply of money, not the banksters of the privately-owned Federal Reserve bank. Get rid of the hidden "inflation tax" imposed on all Americans by reforming our monetary system.
6. Secure Social Security and Medicare. Ron Paul's assertion that these programs are un-Constitutional doesn't mean that he is for getting rid of them overnight. Dr. Paul does suggest that we divert the trillions of dollars going overseas in foreign aid and military expenses to fund Social Security and Medicare, while allowing younger people to opt out, if they want, into the future.
Side B - Prescription Drug Discount Card that instantly helps you gain liberty from high prescription prices at your local pharmacy. Rx For Liberty Cards are pre-activated for immediate savings averaging 28%, but as much as 75% off your prescription prices from local pharmacies (over 58,000 pharmacies nationwide). Print, present, and save!
Do you, or someone you know, struggle to make ends meet in this tough economy? Are you paying full retail price for prescriptions for yourself, a family member, or even your pets, at your local pharmacy? Do you know anyone having to choose between prescriptions or food, or who may be skipping medications because they can't afford them?
Help is now available, free-of-charge, for everyone with the new Rx For Liberty Card. Print Here - Use NOW! The Rx For Liberty Card provides you with immediate discounts, at local pharmacies, averaging 28%, but as much as 75% off, the regular price of your prescriptions. The card can also be used for your pets! Use your Rx savings for food, gas, utility bills, and to support the cause of Liberty.
We know you'll enjoy the savings you'll get when using your "FREE" Rx For Liberty Card. Having said the magic word "FREE", we'd like to take a moment to discuss an important principle we think is important for ALL Americans to understand:
And yes, someone is paying the price for you to get these Rx discounts too! Your prescription discounts are provided to you by the participating pharmacies that are in the discount network we use. They've agreed to offer discounts to our cardholders to get increased foot traffic and sales into their stores. They also pay out a small dispensing fee on top of the discount, that helps bring these discounts to your door. Please remember to say "Thank You" to your pharmacy when they give you your discount!
There is no such thing as "FREE Lunch" from Washington either! Many Americans have been duped into believing that there is such a thing as a "FREE LUNCH" from our politicians. We must realize that anything that Washington wants to give us "FREE", must first be taken away from us. And they've done an excellent job, especially in the last 40 years, of proving that they are not capable of handling our money!
More About Ron Paul. Ron Paul, an OB doctor, delivered more than 4,000 babies after serving our country as a Captain and flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force. He's also known as the "Champion of the Constitution", a title he's earned over the past thirty years in his 12 terms as a Republican Congressman in the U.S. Congress.
Ron Paul is the front-runner amongst the Republican nominees for president in 2012, re-elected to a his last term in Congress by a whopping 78% majority vote in his district in 2010. Ron Paul has been warning the American people for three decades about what would happen if we followed the reckless policies that have been laid down in Washington. Everything he predicted in the 2008 presidential election has come true - things that no other candidate had the vision to see, or to bring up.
Ron Paul is the father of U.S. Senator Rand Paul from Kentucky, who was elected to his first term in office, the first public office he's ever held, in 2010. Rand Paul, also a medical doctor (ophthalmologist), won by a large margin in the November, 2010 election. He defeated the current KY Secretary-of-State, Trey Grayson in the primary (even though Trey had been endorsed by the Republican status quo - Dick Cheney, Rudy Giuliani, Karl Rove, Sen. Mitch McConnell, to name a few), and then went on to defeat the sitting KY Attorney General, Jack Conway, in the general election. All while the mainstream media looked on, aghast, that the candidate that they said couldn't win, and wouldn't win, went on not only to win, but win by a landslide! Remember this, America, when they tell you "Ron Paul can't win".
Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust
Emergency Room of Reality
Americans are waking up to the fact that our nation is critically ill. It matters not which side of her "Washington brain" is in control - the "right-brained" Republicans or "left-brained" Democrats.
What matters is that she is getting sicker and weaker by the minute, and is in dire need of an honest and accurate diagnosis and treatment, to survive.
If we can't agree on the problems, we'll never agree on the solutions, and America will die on the gurney in the E.R. of Reality. And when she does die, we're all going with her, regardless of political affiliation, race, religion, or socio-economic background.
In the E.R., triage is the process of determining the priority of the patients' treatments based on the severity of their condition. Triage must first identify life-threatening injuries and conditions, so patients can be stabilized for secondary treatment later on. Without an objective triage assessment, it is impossible to expect a positive outcome for the patient.
Become a fly-on-the-wall as America, land of the free, home of the brave, is wheeled into triage. Remember, flies don't have political ideologies or "party" preferences. Open that "fly-brain" and those all-seeing compound "fly eyes" of yours, and consider some observations made.
Thomas Jefferson said that
"the government that governs
least, governs the best."
Part of The Treatment
1. Elect leaders who truly follow the Constitution and vote those out immediately that don't (e.g. everyone that supports the Patriot Act, voted for bailouts, voted to raise debt ceiling).
2. Balance the budget - cut every area of government across the board. Eliminate un-Constitutional departments and mandates.
3. Allow Americans the choice of their currency - the "fiat" counterfeit money of the Federal Reserve, or a Constitutional currency backed by silver or gold.
4. Insure the freedom of the internet to serve as the counter-balance of the people against corporately controlled media that is not looking out for the good of the American people.
5. Rise above petty and divisive party politics, and stake our claim on the common ground that brought our Founding Fathers together at the beginning of our nation.
We hope that you'll ponder seriously the future of our nation...for yourself, your children, your grand-kids, and for all the men and women who've paid the ultimate sacrifice, of defending our freedom here at home, with their lives and limbs.
We did not get here overnight, and there are no "silver-bullet solutions". We believe America just needs some "good, ole-fashioned country doctorin" and we believe the doctor to call on is Ron Paul!
Both political parties have had their say for the last 100 years, and we are in deep trouble. It's time for us to put principle above party and elect the man who had the intelligence to see this coming, and the vision to do what's needed to help us get back on track.
The most important thing for you to do today...
If you're already a registered Republican, vote for Ron Paul in your state primary. Spread the message about the man that the status quo politicians and the mainstream media refuse to talk about or acknowledge.
If you're a Democrat, register as a Republican today so that you can vote for Ron Paul in your state primary. In the general election you can still vote for who ever you want if Ron Paul doesn't get the GOP nomination. Remember, President Obama has not brought any change.
Please invest a portion of your prescription drug savings to help Restore American Now!
© Copyright 2011. Rx For Liberty - C'mon America...Let's put the "WE" back into "We, the People!"
Paid for by RxForLiberty.com & patriotic Americans and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.